Lost Orders

If your order is deemed ‘lost’ by our shipping carrier, Familygift-lowprice will send you a replacement at no additional cost, or provide a full refund.


Each of our products is made to order. To cancel or modify your order, please email us as soon as possible after placing your order. Adjustments can be made until we start the production process. Please be aware that this window may be as short as two hours or up to twelve hours, depending on our current production status.

Once your order has entered the production phase, cancellation will no longer be feasible. However, depending on the situation, you may be considered for a replacement.

Please note, upon canceling an order, you will be refunded 90% of the order value, with the remaining 10% deducted as a service fee.

Return Policy

Your item is eligible for return if it meets any of the following conditions:

  • The printed image is blurry.
  • The printed image is off-center.
  • You have received an incorrect package.
  • The item was damaged during delivery (e.g., torn, dirty).
  • The order does not match in terms of size, color, or style.
  • Errors made by us.

If your received product falls into any of these categories, please contact us via email or our website. Provide pictures of the issue along with your order number. Upon verification, Familygift-lowprice will refund or exchange the item.

Note: Returns are only accepted for unused, unwashed items in their original condition.

Refund Policy

Upon qualifying for a refund (refer to the Return Policy), we will process your refund within 5 business days.

The refund will be issued using the original payment method for the order. For security and speed, refunds will be processed in the same manner as the original payment.

Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable, and a 5% transaction fee applies. In the case of a refund, the return shipping cost and transaction fee will be deducted from the refund amount.

Late or Missing Refunds: If your refund has not appeared in your account, first check your bank statement. Contact your credit card company if necessary, as there may be a processing delay.

For further assistance, please contact your bank, as they may require additional time for processing.

If you have followed all steps and the refund is still unresolved, please contact us at [email protected].


Before shipping, all products undergo thorough quality checks. However, if you encounter any of the following issues upon receiving your package, please take a picture and email us directly with your order number:

  • Blurred printed image.
  • Off-center printed image.
  • Incorrect package received.
  • Damage due to delivery (e.g., torn, dirty).
  • Incorrect size, color, or style compared to the order.
  • Mistakes on our part.

Once the issue is confirmed, we will promptly send you a replacement product.

NOTE: Please refer to the size guide before placing an order. We are not responsible for size-related issues due to customer specifications. If we ship the wrong size, we will adhere to the aforementioned policy.


When you purchase a new Product from us, we warranty the Product against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use. This warranty is valid for a specific period from the date of original purchase. Our warranty policy is divided into two periods:

30-DAY WARRANTY: During this period, if the Product is defective or does not meet your expectations for any reason, we will either resend a new Product equivalent to the one purchased or refund 100% of the purchase price of the Product, in accordance with our policy.

ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: After the 30-DAY WARRANTY period and within one year of usage, we will either resend a new Product equivalent to the one in need of refurbishment due to wear and tear, or provide credits for a similar value product purchase on our site (excluding shipping fee), in line with our policy.

⚠️ Limitations: This warranty policy applies only once per order.

You don’t even need to RETURN your items to us, saving your valuable time and money. We prioritize our customers’ convenience and satisfaction.

Customer Support 24/7:

Email: [email protected]


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *